WARM-UP QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC OF BULLYING:
1. What comes to mind when you hear the word bullying?
2. What are some types of bullying among children? adults? seniors?
3. Is the issue of bullying a concern in your home country? If so, what have been some programs and services for the prevention of bullying?
4. Why do some people bully each other?
5. What effects can bullying have on someone?
RECOMMENDED LINKS FOR YOUR ESL STUDENTSESL Holiday Lessons: Lesson plan on Anti-Bullying Day
Listen A Minute: Reading and activities on bullying
ESL Discussion: Conversation questions on the topic of bullying
Kids Are Worth It: Bully Handout PDF
Kids Are Worth It: Tips of Cyberbullying
Stop A Bully: Canadian Bullying Statistics
Breaking News English: Bullied Kids Risk of Mental Health Problems Higher
British Council Learn English: Reading activity on bullying
Film-English: Short video with follow up activities on the topic of bullying
EFL Lecturer: Online Cyber Bullying lesson and activities
Breaking News English: Lady Gaga Launches Anti-Bullying Foundation
Absolute English: A lesson plan on Cyber Bullying PDF
ISL Collective: 34 worksheets on the topic of bullying donation site
Heads Up English: Mini lesson on bullying PDF
YouTube: The story of Pink Shirt Day in Canada